How it works
This mask uses zoned care to cleanse and moisturize oily skin, dry skin and normal skin. T zone absorbs dirt, U zone moisturizes, removes blackheads, improves pores, reduces closed mouth, and exfoliates
Bentonite bamboo charcoal algae extract contains algae extract, which can absorb harmful bacteria and blackheads on the skin surface, and clean the skin
Sea mud is rich in minerals, which can regulate the acid-base balance of the skin, control oil, and regulate sebum secretion.
North American Hamamelis Extract, Curacao Asparagus Leaf Juice is a natural anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic moisturizing active factor. It can moisturize and repair acne and blackheads, accelerate detoxification, and heal inflammation.
Black mud :
Water, glycerol, volcanic mud, sea mud, bentonite bamboo charcoal algae extract, magnesium silicate, trehalose, tallow fruit, xanthan gum, sodium hyaluronate
bentonite bamboo charcoal algae extract/sea mud
Clean,Oil control, fine pores，removes blackheads
Best for oily skin. Blackhead
White mud :
Water, Glycerin, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, Kaolin, North American Hamamelis Extract,Curacao Asparagus Leaf Juice, Powder Squalane, Xanthan Gum
North American Hamamelis Extract,Curacao Asparagus Leaf Juice
Soothing and moisturizing
Best for oily skin. dry skin，Mixed skin，Normal skin
• 97% of people report skin moisturizing
• 94% of people report skin lightening
• 90% of people report improved skin quality
• 95% of people report that blackhead removal is effective
• 90% look healthier than ever.
How to apply
2. Apply the mask to clean, dry skin, and then use a spatula to remove the product from the bowl. You can apply it by hand and apply an even layer on the face, neck and shoulders. Always avoid the eye and lip area.
3. It takes 5-10 minutes for sensitive skin and 10-15 minutes for normal skin. You will feel nervous. Feel your face beating!
4. Rinse with warm water and massage in circulation to promote blood circulation.
5. Oily skin 2-3 times a week, dry skin 1-2 times a week, more frequent use for problem skin. Men like it too.