How it works
This strawberry scrub removes excess keratin on the lips, exfoliates dead skin, and also moisturizes the lips, softens the lip skin and reduces lip wrinkles. It also has a repairing and calming effect.
Macadamia seed oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba oil) seed oil can help soften keratin, smooth and moisturize the dry lines of lips, and keep lips moisturized
Granulated sugar is a kind of mild natural scrub particles, which helps the oil and dirt in the pores to be removed effectively, and it can also refine the skin and shrink the pores.
Squalane is an active factor existing in the skin itself, which can effectively relieve dry skin and maintain skin elasticity and plumpness
Sucrose, Squalane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Fragaria Chiloensis Ananassa Fruit Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Parfum, CI16255.
Best For: All skin types
Volume: 3.52 fl.oz/100g
After using 2-3 times a week for 4 weeks:*
• 97% reported moisturizing lips
• 93% of people report lip elasticity
• 94% of people report reducing the appearance of fine lines on the lips
• 92% of people report lips are soft
• 93% of people report cleansing lip makeup is thorough
• 90% of people seem to have shiny lips
*Data from Seek Pretty's internal test report of 50 18-55-year-old women after 28 days of continuous use
How to apply
1. Take a small amount and apply to clean lips.
2. Use clean fingers to rub the applied product in circular motions for a few seconds.
3. Rinse with a warm towel, and then apply nourishing lip balm.
Note: Use 2-3 times a week.