How it works
This mask uses zoned care to cleanse and moisturize oily, dry, and normal skin. T zone cleans pores, oil, and cutin, reduces acne breakouts, U zone moisturizes the skin, keeps the skin soft without being tight for a long time
Bentonite, bamboo charcoal, and seaweed extract triple adsorption of harmful bacteria and blackheads on the skin surface to cleanse the skin
Sea mud is rich in minerals, which can regulate the acid-base balance of the skin, control oil, and enhance keratin hydration
North American witch hazel extract, asparagus curacao leaf juice is a natural anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic moisturizing active factor. Control oil, tighten pores, repair acne and blackheads, accelerate detoxification, and heal inflammation. Wake up moisturizing and glowing skin
Black mud :
Water, glycerol, volcanic mud, sea mud, bentonite bamboo charcoal algae extract, magnesium silicate, trehalose, tallow fruit, xanthan gum, sodium hyaluronate
White mud :
Water, Glycerin, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, Kaolin, North American Hamamelis Extract, Curacao Asparagus Leaf Juice, Powder Squalane, Xanthan Gum
Texture: cream mask
Best for oily skin. dry skin，Mixed skin，Normal skin，Blackhead
After using 1-2 times a week for 4 weeks:*
• 98% report skin moisturizing
• 97% report removing blackhead
• 95% report cleaning pore
• 96% report brightening skin
• 90% look healthier than ever.
*Data from Seek Pretty 50 18-35-year-old men and women's experimental report after 28 days of continuous use
How to apply
2. Apply the mask to clean, dry skin, and then use a spatula to remove the product from the bowl. You can apply it by hand and apply an even layer on the face, neck and shoulders. Always avoid the eye and lip area.
3. It takes 5-10 minutes for sensitive skin and 10-15 minutes for normal skin. You will feel nervous. Feel your face beating!
4. Rinse with warm water and massage in circulation to promote blood circulation.
5. Oily skin 2-3 times a week, dry skin 1-2 times a week, more frequent use for problem skin. Men like it too.