How it works
Hyaluronic acid supplements can help your skin look and feel softer. In your skin, about half of the hyaluronic acid is present, where it is combined with water to help keep moisture. When administered to other active ingredients, when administered to the skin surface, moisturizing, brightening skin, rejuvenating skin
Hyaluronic acid： Nourishes the skin, Hydrated to improve elasticity
Vitamin C： Antioxidant moisturizing, glow boost
Vitamin E： Protective barrier of collagen, prevent UV damage to the skin
Shea butter: Improves dullness and roughness, brightens skin
Aloe： Soothing and moisturizing to condition oily skin
Aqua, propanediol, glycerin, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, ascorbic acid, Butyrospermum parkii oil, argania Spinosa kernel oil, lactic acid, tocopheryl acetate, phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl glycerin, sodium hyaluronate.
Best For All skin types
Volume: 1.76 fl.oz/50g
Use two-four weeks after daily: *
• 97% report skin moisturizing
• 93% report pores delicate nourishing
• 90% report smooth skin
• 90% looks more luster than before
* Data from Seek Pretty, 50 18-55 years old women in continuous use 28 days later test report
How to apply
1. Apply to the skin twice a day in the morning and evening after cleansing, toning, and serum.
2. Massage into the face and neck with your hands. Massage in and upwards, uplifting motion starting at the neck and working it into the face.
Mix into any foundation to add an extra hydration boost, lighten the coverage to create a tinted moisturizer, and provide a healthy glow.