How it works
Lavender is rich in vitamin C, as well as minerals and trace elements needed by the skin. Nourishes and repairs the skin, improves dry and rough skin, improves skin elasticity, integrates other active cleansing factors, doubles the effectiveness of cleansing skin, moisturizes and shines
Lavender is a multi-effect active ingredient. It has the effects of whitening, diminishing spots and scars. It has a good calming effect on the skin after sun exposure. It deeply cleans the dirt in the pores, tightens the epidermal skin, shrinks the pores, and inhibits excessive epidermal oil. Secretion, prevent the formation of large pores, promote cell regeneration, and improve dull, dry, fine lines and wrinkled skin.
Glucose, Solum Diatomeae, Algin, Silica, Maltodextrin, Calcium Sulfate, Lavandula Angustifolia, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Aroma
Texture: powder mask
Best For: All skin types
Volume: 17.7 fl.oz/500g
After using 2-3 times a week for 4 weeks:*
• 97% of people report that pores clean well
• 94% of people report that their skin is very moisturized
• 90% of people report softer skin
• 90% look healthier than ever.
*Data from Seek Pretty 30 18-35-year-old women's experimental report after 28 days of continuous use
How to apply
1. Take an appropriate amount of soft film powder and put it in the film adjusting bowl
2. Add pure water and quickly stir into a paste, and apply it evenly on the face
3. Take off and wash with water in about 20 minutes.
Please place it in a cool and dry place that is not easy for children to reach; for the first use, it is recommended to do a local test for 20 minutes, and then continue to use it if there is no adverse reaction.