Moroccan oil is twice as moisturizing as olive oil. One drop and one touch can quickly penetrate into the beard, smooth the frizz, and make the beard smooth and shiny.
The rich vitamin E in shea butter can help brighten beards and reduce beard breakage
Melaleuca alterniflora (tea tree) can adjust the skin's water and oil balance, leaving the skin refreshed and not greasy
Best For: beard
Volume: 1 fl.oz/30ml
Continuous use every day, after 4 weeks:*
• 98% report moisturizing beard
• 97% report shine enhancing
• 95% report straightening mustache
• 96% report softer beard
• 95% of people look healthier
*Data comes from the internal test report of 50 Seek Pretty men aged 35-65 after 28 days of continuous use
How to apply
2. Starting from the lower side, move your right hand over your face and move towards your left cheek, while your left hand is the opposite.
3. After applying, use a beard comb to distribute the oil evenly-don't forget to comb it into the beard! -Then comb all the hair in place.