Ten Precious Tips To Help You Get Better At Salicylic Acid
Jan 26,2022 | HISEEK PRETTY
Salicylic acid is a fat-soluble organic acid. It exists in willow bark, white bead leaves, and sweet birch trees in nature. Salicylic acid has a structure and efficacy similar to aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid), and can also be used to treat acne.
Although salicylic acid is irritating, it is ubiquitous in the United States and is even widely used in skincare products, and many salicylic acid formula products are also popular, such as salicylic acid gel, salicylic acid body lotion, salicylic acid Acid cleanser, salicylic acid topical cream, salicylic acid face cream, salicylic acid shampoo, salicylic acid spray, salicylic acid body wash salicylic acid pads, clarifying serum, and even pregnancy salicylic acid products. Let's take a look at the benefits of salicylic acid in skincare? and 10 usage tips
Salicylic acid benefits for skin
Salicylic acid also helps to remove dirt, bacteria, dandruff, dark spots, and grime that has built up on the skin's surface so that pores can remain clear and free from irritants. By removing dead skin cells and exfoliant, bacteria from the skin, salicylic acid helps to purify and exfoliate, which improves skin health and appearance.
Salicylic acid how does it work
Salicylic acid belongs to a class of drugs known as salicylates. When applied to the skin, salicylic acid may work by helping the skin to shed dead cells from the top layer and by decreasing redness and swelling (inflammation). This decreases the number of pimples that form and speeds healing.
suitable dry skin, oily skin, acne skin, warts, blackheads, eczema.ingrown hair ect.
When salicylic acid is used well, it can be used for beauty, but it can be disfigured when used badly. Here are 10 valuable tips on how to use salicylic acid
Salicylic acid how to use
1. Do a skin spot test before use to build skin tolerance
2. If using a pad, wash the affected skin with a mild cleanser and pat dry.
3. 1 to 3 times a day or as directed by your doctor. Wash hands after use.
4. If it is a skincare product, it is recommended to start with a mild salicylic acid formula
5. Adults—Use one to three times a day.
6. Children 2 years of age and older—Use one to three times a day.
7. Children younger than 2 years of age—Use is not recommended.
8. One of the most popular Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs), salicylic acid is an ultra-common ingredient in many acne-fighting products, and is well-suited for both day and night.
9. After washing the skin, make sure to layer any accompanying products like serum and moisturizer in this definitive order.
10. Salicylic acid creams that are only 1% or 2% in strength, you can leave it overnight on the skin and rinse it off in the morning. Remember to use a good broad-spectrum sunscreen because salicylic acid can make your skin sensitive.
A coin has two sides, and so does salicylic acid. It is recommended to buy skin care products from regular brand stores to prevent your acne from breaking out again.