Causes of acne outbreaks on the cheeks
Nov 12,2021 | HISEEK PRETTY
Rumor: acne in locations on the cheek , representing internal organs have problems?
Truth: These claims are not true!
But do you know what the cause of the pimple outbreak on the cheek
Today we look at what Western and Chinese doctors have to say about the problem of cheek acne and how to treat cheek acne outbreaks
From a Western medical perspective, there is no major connection between the location of acne and its cause. Whether it is on the cheeks, or around the forehead or chin, acne is an inflammation at the follicle level, and is related to endocrine disorders caused by puberty or irregular work and rest, improper skin care habits, high oil secretion, and localized infection by Propionibacterium acnes. Excessive intake of sweets and repeated stimulation of the skin with hands may also cause or aggravate acne
From a TCM perspective, there is no major difference either. Some folk pseudoscience has the claim that acne corresponds to internal diseases, but it is not accurate and not worth believing.
It is recommended to use topical turmeric acne skin care products or acne cream topically, twice a day. The most important thing is to eat less spicy and sweet food, not to stay up late, and not to use powdered skin care products.
In summary, cheek acne outbreaks are due to excessive sebum production by the sebaceous glands, which accumulates and causes local inflammation of the hair follicles, which is associated with a variety of factors.
The details are as follows
1. Localized skin oil increases, causing folliculitis.
2. In the short term, it can be caused by work or other reasons, such as staying up late, poor rest, poor sleep quality, stress, etc.
3. Eating spicy and oily foods, sweets, and milk can increase the risk of acne.
Find the cause of the cheek acne outbreak, we can target treatment
Recommendations for improvement
1. Eat some cold blood foods, such as loofah, winter melon, dried persimmons, mung beans, etc. Eat more pears, fungus, white fungus and other foods that clear lung heat. Fasting allergic foods Stop eating allergic foods such as seafood, mangoes, alcohol, spicy foods, etc.
2. Breathe fresh air and drink water to moisturize the lungs
3. Don't stay up late, rest more
4. Less makeup, let the skin breathe more
5. Choose turmeric anti-acne skin care products for cleansing and skin care